DAEDALIC Entertainment Bavaria GmbH
Tel: + 49 40 432 612 70
Fax: + 49 40 432 612 71
Executive Board: Stephan Harms
District Court Munich: HRB 239560
1. Name and contact data of the controllers responsible for processing, as well as the company data protection officer. This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Controller: Daedalic Entertainment GmbH
represented by the CEO Stephan Harms
Telefon: +49 40 - 432 612 70
Fax: +49 40 432 612 71
The companies’ data protection officer is
who can be reached under:
Emser Str. 9,
Telefon: +49 (0)30 544 61 793
Fax: +49 (0)30 544 61 794
When accessing our website “daedalicbavaria.com”, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information is collected and stored without any action on your part, until its automatic erasure:
• IP address of the accessing computer,
• Date and time of the access
• Name and URL of the retrieved file
• Website from which access was made
• Browser used and, where applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• Guaranteeing the smooth connection setup of the website
• Guaranteeing the comfortable use of our website
• Evaluating system security and stability, and
• Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances shall we use the data collected for the purpose of making any inferences to your person.
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party for any purpose other than those listed below. We shall forward your personal data to third parties only
• if you have given your explicit consent, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a GDPR
• if under Art. 6 (1) f GDPR the transfer is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest, which must be protected, in the non-forwarding of your data
• in the event that there is a legal obligation to forward the data under Art. 6 (1) c GDPR and if this is legally permissible and necessary under Art. 6 (1) b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
The cookie contains information derived in connection with the specific end device used in each case. However, this does not mean that we gain knowledge of your identity by these means.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain defined period. If your visit our website again, in order to avail of our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already visited us before, and which inputs and settings you established, so that you do not have to repeat the process.
These cookies allow us to recognise automatically, when you visit our website, that you have already visited us previously. These cookies are deleted automatically after a defined period of time.
The data processed with cookies are necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a manner that no cookies are stored on your computer, or a notification always appears before a new cookie is installed. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all of the functions of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are conducted on the basis of Art. 6 (1) f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we aim to safeguard the needs-based design and ongoing optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use tracking measures in order to record and analyse statistics for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are deemed to be legitimate under the aforementioned regulations.
Each of the data processing purposes and data categories should be taken from the respective tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually streamlining our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter "Google").
br> In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
• browser type / version,
• used operating system,
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and appropriate website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf. Under no circumstances your IP address will be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so no assignment is possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: // tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://policies.google.com/?hl=en). b) New Relic
For the purpose of performance analysis, we use New Relic, a web analytics service provided by New Relic Inc. In this context, the following data are collected:
• Anonymous Data as Analytics, Browser Information, Cookie Data, Date/Time, Demographic Data, Hardware/Software Type, Interaction Data, Page Views, Serving Domains,
• Pseudonymous as IP Address (EU PII),
• PII (Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, PII Collected via 3rd Parties, Login, EU- IP Address),
• Sensitive (Financial Information),
The collected data are transmitted to servers in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the performance of the website. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf.
For more information about privacy related to New Relic, see the following link: https://newrelic.com/termsandconditions/privacy.
c) Double Click
Google uses the DoubleClick cookie on Google Network sites and certain Google services to help users of Google Adwords navigating and managing their advertising campaigns. When you visit a website and view or click on an ad viewed through Google Network sites, a DoubleClick cookie may be placed in your browser. For more information about privacy, please refer to the privacy information at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
On the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR, we use social media plug-ins of the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Steam and Discord on our Website. No personal data will be transmitted to the providers of these plug-ins without you clicking on the button of a plug-in – irrespective of whether you place an order.
If you press the button of a plug-in personal data will be automatically transmitted to the provider of the plug-in and can be stored and used by that provider. Please note that this may be carried out overseas, i.e. in particular in the United States of America.
We do have no full knowledge of the type and scope of the data collection and their use and processing and cannot exert any influence on such processes either.
If you activate a plug-in, the plug-in provider will receive the information that you have activated this on the respective website of our Website or the corresponding subpage of the respective website from our Website. In addition, the log files, as stated in clause 2 of this privacy statement will be transmitted to the plug-in provider.
The data collection and transmission is carried out irrespective of whether you have a user account at the respective plug-in provider or not. If you have a user account at the respective plug-in provider and you are logged into this user account at the time, at which you click on the respective plug-in the data transmitted to the respective plug-in provider will be directly allocated to your user account. If you confirm the activated plug-in and e.g. link the page, the plug-in provider will also store this information in your user account and can also notify your contacts to the public. In order to prevent the allocation to your user account at the respective plug-in provider you should log-out from your user account at the respective plug-in provider before clicking the plug-in on Website. The respective plug-in provider stores the data transmitted to it, irrespective of whether you are also logged-in to your user account at the respective plug-in provider as a rule as user profiles, which are used for the following purposes:
• Advertising suitable for the needs
• Market research
• Optimization of the websites of the plug-in provider suitable for the needs.
You are entitled to object to the formation of user profiles with the data collected about you. For this purpose, please contact the respective plug-in provider. We have no influence on the compliance with your objection and are not responsible for this either.
You can find further relevant information and regarding your rights in this respect in the privacy statements of the plug-in providers as the responsible bodies, which you can call as follows:
• Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304 USA – https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
• Twitter: Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St., Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103 USA – https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=de
• Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd., Menlo Park California 94025 USA – https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
• YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, California 94066 USA – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
• Valve Corp., NE 4th St., Bellevue, Washington 98004, USA – https://store.steampowered.com/privacy_agreement/
• Discord Inc. 1901 S Bascom Ave. Suite 1180, Campbell, CA 95080 USA – https://discordapp.com/privacy
You have the right:
• pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to demand information about your personal data that we have processed. In particular, you can obtain information about the purposes of the processing, The categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or category of recipients to whom you data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, or restriction of the processing, or to object to it, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the source of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and on the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and any other meaningful information about their details or the logic involved;
• pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate rectification or completion of inaccurate personal data stored by us;
• pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the erasure of personal data stored by us, unless their processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in cases where you contest the accuracy of the data, where the processing is unlawful yet you oppose the erasure of the personal data, where we no longer need the data but you still require them to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or where you have objected to the processing of the data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
• pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to demand the transfer of these data to another controller;
• pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw your consent at any time, which will mean that in future we may no longer carry out the data processing that was contingent upon this consent and
• pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In general you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual residence or place of employment, or that of our company headquarters for this purpose.
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) f GDPR, you have the right, under Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data, provided there are reasons relating to your particular situation or if the objection relates to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which shall be implemented by us without any reference to a particular situation.
If you wish to avail of your right to withdraw or object, an e-mail to email@example.com will suffice.
During your visit to our website we use the widespread TSL/SSL (Transport Layer Security/Secure Socket Layer) method in combination with the currently highest encryption level that is supported by your browser. This is generally a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we revert instead to 128-bit v3 technology. You can see whether individual pages of our website are transmitted in encrypted form by means of the closed illustration of the key or lock symbol in your browser’s status bar.
Furthermore, we avail of suitable technical and organisation security measures in order to protect your data against random or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or unauthorised third-party access. Our security measures are improved on an ongoing basis in accordance with technological developments.